Saturday, April 11, 2015

HTC one m7 Won't turn on or charging

I have bought the HTC one M7 a half year ago, it was working fine until I have upgraded to newest version of android in 2015 ( Android version 5) and then it was unable to allow the Facebook to display on highlight contents. it keep says that Let Htc sense access to Facebook when I tried to select the Facebook to be one of the content on highlights .
the battery seemed not saving much power and could not keep it for a whole day, is it possible that the battery drain or bad quality ?

the device turned off and never turned on back two months ago while I woke up in the morning, I suspected that the battery might use completely and i tried to charge it with the wall, but it had no led light and any reaction on the device. I googled and found a tip on youtube to restart the phone by pressing the home button and volume up for a while and then the device booted again and it was a great news for me.

the device turned off suddenly yesterday while I was shopping and checking the email , The battery was about 15% left so i thought , perhaps it was running out of battery and I charged it on the wall and waited and nothing to happen.

I tried to google again and tried the method that i used to and tried many methods to restart or reboot the phone by pressing power button, volume up and down . but no luck.

i think this time my device would seriously dead and it needs to be sent to repair, I will update my blog if there is any news or what exactly happened to my phone.

No comments:

Follow me on Facebook

Contact me

    4000岛,老挝占巴色省。湄公河的最多岛

    4000岛,老挝占巴色省。湄公河的最多岛
    你要放松,要在那里看当地如何生活?来这里美丽岛,美丽的老挝,美丽的湄公河。

    Muang Kao 寺庙

    Muang Kao 寺庙
    Muang Kao 寺庙位于他曲市,甘蒙省,离城市 6公里。